Monday, May 10, 2010

Patiently Waiting.

I have 15 minutes before work starts. Dodododododo.

In other news, I was accepted in the Lambda Alpha and Alpha Kappa Delta, the Anthropology Honor Society and the Sociology Honor Society today. Pretty cool! I have certificates and everything. Even membership cards.

I also have a job interview at Target next Thursday - the first one I've been able to get not at St. Olaf in 2 years! Signs up an improving economy = summer jobs available for college students at retail stores. Hopefully I get a job this summer. That means either I've gained charisma or the economy really is picking up! Either way, I'm happy. Or I hopefully get a job painting dorms at St. Olaf, which would be closer to my apartment and probably pay higher as well. We shall see!

Yay work!

Dang, still 10 minutes before I have to go to work. Now what?

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on getting into the honor societies. Proud of you.

    ReplyDelete