Monday, July 5, 2010

Bucket List: Kiss Memorably and Meaningfully in the Rain

So, some of my posts will be "bucket list" posts, some things that I think I should do pretty soon, before I kick the bucket. Which isn't going to be soon, but kal ho naa ho (tomorrow may never come, you know, the movie I posted about last time?). In any case, who knows when I'll have the opportunities or spare time to work on this when I'm all grown up?

First on my list? Kiss in the rain. And not just any kiss in the rain, but a kiss with someone meaningful at an exhilarating and meaningful moment.

Actually, this has already happened. I just remembered as I was typing this. There was a crazy and beautiful rainstorm by a lake, and my high school sweetheart was the kissee. Wild, crazy, adrenaline-high, once-in-a-lifetime teenage love? How much more meaningful can you get?

Awesome. I am kicking this bucket list's ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment