Monday, June 6, 2011

First Day on the Job

Well, today was my first day of training at Wells Fargo. I still have 2 weeks of training left, though, so we'll see how it goes when I actually start to work. :) But hey, 2 weeks of listening isn't bad.

Today was kind of information overload. I'm sure it's going to get a lot more in-depth considering we have a whole two weeks full time training, so I'll remember more of it as I rehear it.

Even though the training is kind of mind-numbing, I think the job won't be bad as long as I stay engaged and try to meet sales goals. Plus the incentives I could get are so worth the energy it takes to exceed expectations. I could get hundreds of dollars in incentives by referring people to personal bankers or using good customer service skills. Plus the benefits rock. 18 days PTO? Hope the benefits on paper are as good in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment