Wednesday, October 14, 2009

More Good News!

1) I got an extension til Monday on my Anthro exam!

2) I got an extension til Wednesday on my Russian Politics paper!

3) I frosted 100+ cupcakes today!

4) I got paid today!

5) My Asian Politics presentation won't be that bad!

Life is busy, yet goin' fine. Tomorrow at 8, I will go up to campus and blow up balloons for a balloon arch, and set up other fun stuff for the community time party from 11-12:35. After clean up, I get to have a lunch break til 2, when I have another meeting. From 3-5 I have office hours at the GSC. At 5 I am meeting with my group for my Asian Politics presentation. At 6 I am attending a Queer People of Color workshop.
After that I am free to finish up details on my presentation and work on my paper proposal with annotated bibliography that's due Sunday night. It's an early night for me! I will get home before 9!

No comments:

Post a Comment