Friday, May 20, 2011

Odd to think

In 9 days, I graduate from college. It's strange to think about it. I've already finished two of my finals, so I am officially a Women's Studies and Sociology/Anthropology major. Now I only have to turn in two more assignments, and I will have a Political Science major as well.

I am going to apply to live in a duplex in the Cedar Riverside neighborhood. I went to visit it yesterday. They are renovating the kitchen and bathroom, and replacing the carpet and refinishing the floors, so it looks a hot mess right now, but it's a lot of space and near the light rail and several bus lines, with a park in the backyard and they said I can garden if I want to!

It's strange to think that "real life" is going to happen soon. I hope it goes all right. I'm sure it will!

No comments:

Post a Comment