Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Something I will miss after graduation.

Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies.

They are so good! I can't get over it! I have memorized the schedule for when they're available in the Cage (2pm every Mon, Wed, Fri), to the point where I know that they will be gone by 2:45 because everyone loves them.

It's gotten to the point where they don't put them on their own platter any more. They just put them all in bags because the line starts at 1:50 for them.

They're so delicious and they feel (remember the synesthesia post) amazing! They feel like cornbread batter (not to most people) and taste like heaven. Light and chunky and sweet with a hint of banana (because they're vegan).

These cookies cannot be beat. They're the absolute best cookies I have ever eaten.

No comments:

Post a Comment