Sunday, January 1, 2012

Resolution

I normally don't make New Year's resolutions, but now that I'm not in school, I actually have some time and mind to prioritize my own betterment.

Anyway, so I have a couple general goals, with some ideas of how to achieve those.

1) Get more physically fit
~Exercise regularly, likely by joining a gym and going at least 3 times a week
~Get some upper arm strength
~Push myself, even when I'm tired and all I want to do is lay down.

2) Get out more
~Volunteer at least 4 hours a month
~Have a social event at least once a week.
~Keep my house clean so I don't feel embarrassed to invite friends over.

3) Be responsible
~Keep my little obligations, even my little obligations to myself
~Save money! Don't drink at bars, don't buy dessert, stay in and cook!
~Make doctor/dentist/vet appointments promptly, instead of procrastinating like I normally do.

No comments:

Post a Comment