Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A bit more description this time

So after spending a relaxing day unpacking, I am taking yet another break to be a little more descriptive than "Flegh,Catey sleepy!"

Moving was pretty fun. I enjoy it for the most part. By hour 6 of the pack/clean/load/unload cycle of moving day, though, you just want to stop. Storm clouds are a pretty good motivator, though. We got the last load moved in around 5pm, then I bought dinner for my parents and KT, all of whom were EXTREMELY HELPFUL!!!!! If it weren't for them, I'd have rented a trailer and had to load everything onto it by myself, then pulled it uphill for a mile, and unloaded everything. I would be in the hospital, probably, if it weren't for them!

:)

Anyway, today has been pretty relaxing. I went to the ol' landlords office to return my keys, where I waited outside for 5 minutes while he chewed out the manager of the cleaning crew for not doing a good enough job. Awkward.

Anyway, today was a laundry and sort out the mess of my packing job day. I've taken many breaks. I had a good long lunch, and all I have to do now is put a few more things in storage downstairs, rearrange the furniture, and decorate my room. And make dinner. That is most important.

For I will need pre-prepared meal this coming day, a day in which I work for 13 hours from 10am to 11pm. Luckily, I'm just cashiering, but good lawd, it'll be loooong. Hopefully I get sent out to do reshop or something. Even getting carts would be a nice break, and I hate getting carts. But it'll be nice to get in 2 shifts in one day before school starts and I will have only weekends to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment