Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Boredom!

So, back to campus. Yup. Work. Sleep.

Can classes start now? Let's get my busy schedule going! Although the more I look at my schedule, I won't be all that busy.

My only complaint is that I have an 8am Friday class. I don't care that it's at 8am on Monday and Wednesday, but most of the senior class goes to Froggy Bottom's on Thursday nights for Thirsty Thursdays. I'm not a big drinker, but I am definitely going this Thursday after the Cloud Cult concert, for I turn 22 on Friday. Yay!

Unfortunately, I work from 2-11 on Friday, so I am celebrating on Thursday night. Well, I'll celebrate in many small ways, so there is no one single celebration.

Anyway, once again I find myself looking forward to the future. I'm sure I could try to live in the moment, but I always enjoy the moments I look forward to thoroughly, and appreciate every moment, really. I rarely complain and mean it. I sometimes complain to fill awkward silences, but I know I am very fortunate in my life, and I appreciate that.

No comments:

Post a Comment