Friday, August 14, 2009

Stupid

The title of this post is stupid. Literally. lol

I have been active but I have little to write about. I have been very tired lately. I have fallen asleep at the computer the past two nights, ergo I haven't updated. I like that word. Ergo. Hence is also a good word. They're good college student words. Thus is a little too high school. haha. Kidding. At least people have stopped saying uber.

I know what to write about! Today, David came over and we watched MirrorMask. It is a really interesting and bizarre movie. It is very similar to Labyrinth and Dark Crystal in both tone and strangeness. And the Jim Henson company helped make it. Only it's done with mostly computer animation, rather than puppets, like Labyrinth was. It works really well, though. I give it 4.9 stars out of 5. Some parts made no sense, is the only drawback. Like the part with the gorilla penguins. I had no idea what was happening, but the gorilla penguins are really cute. It's a very whimsical movie. It's allegorical. : ) The cast is really good. It's a family friendly movie (even though Valentine's tower is really really phallic, but all good towers are). The whole movie made me smile and giggle, and the last line made me rofl. I highly recommend it, and might buy it myself.

A Dedication:
This is a post for Maddy.
I wrote a haiku!

3 comments:

  1. I love that movie! Sorry I don't really have much else to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Horray! you remembered!! :-DD
    I've heard good things. i want to see it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember seeing the trailer a LONG time ago.

    ReplyDelete