Thursday, August 20, 2009

Twelve Monkeys

So, today I watched a movie called Twelve Monkeys...

JK. I didn't. I'd already seen it. Good movie. No movie reviews today, however.

But what I'm talking about are the shower curtain rings my mommy bought me for fixing her computer. There and 12 and they have monkeys on them (with the see no, hear no, speak no evil theme). They're cute. I wouldn't normally blog about it, but they're sitting next to me, and I really have no idea what to blog about. : )

I made molasses cookies today! They're okay. I prefer them a bit chewier, but they taste nummy. Tomorrow I will make chocolate chip cookies. The molasses cookies were for my mom. She's been craving them for a while, enough to buy molasses anyway. I prefer chocolate chip cookies during the summer. Molasses just reminds me of winter. I even was humming "Silver Bells"while I was making them into balls.

Too early for Christmas songs.

Anyway, random unofficial poll: What do you get for your dad as a wedding present when you're poor and he pretty much as everything he needs? I can't even get a good Christmas/Birthday present for him, let alone a wedding gift!

2 comments:

  1. a gift card to a coffee shop? if he likes coffee? if it were my dad, then he would like coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no clue, I'm afraid I'm notoriously bad at buying gifts, and usually don't.

    ReplyDelete