Monday, November 2, 2009

Awesome, I am.

So, I have to go to bed, but I wanted to share this with you.

I wrote 4 papers this weekend, starting Friday at 5 and ending at 12:30am Monday morning. And I threw an awesome Halloween Party that took up 25 hours of my weekend (cleaning, party, sleep, cleaning, shower). Luckily, I got an extra hour from the end of DST.

Anyway, I have to get up at 7, so goodnight. I just wanted to share that with you.

I'll do less homework-related posts. Even though I think about it a lot, I understand it's probably a little boring and you could care less. Ergo, I'll post about a wider variety of topics starting soon.

4 comments:

  1. very considerate of you, but it's just cool to read about what's goin on with you, homework involved or not ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I agree with Chance. Also, I just wanted to say I read every one of your posts and enjoy them, even if I don't comment in all of them. So, yeah. Now you know. :)

    Grats on the papers btw. How many pages combined were they all?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 13, but one was single spaced, so more like 15.

    ReplyDelete
  4. again, sorry for spiling cranberry juice for the second time on your carpet ><

    ReplyDelete