Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Reasons I like my jobs

The dress code at Wells Fargo is a lot more lax than most other places I've worked. I can wear open-toed shoes, and skirts above the knee as long as they are appropriate, any color shirt. As long as I look nice, it's okay. No jeans or unprofessional sandals, but that's doable. Ragstock has by far the most easy-going dress code: clothing. As long as I am wearing clothes, I am following policy. I can wear shorts, jeans, t-shirts with logos on them, sandals, tank tops, etc. It's pretty cool.

Ragstock has a good employee discount. I get 50% off used clothing and 25% off new clothing. Wells Fargo team members get services and products for no or lower fees. Bill Pay, for example, normally costs money, but I get it free. It's really handy to have (because the companies that take out twice the amount and then put it back it, causing you to overdraft, now just get a check instead). Plus, insurance, a 401(k) and other benefits are nice to have.

The people at Wells Fargo are all really nice and fun. I enjoy coming to work to spend time with them. I don't know the Ragstock people as well yet, but they're all kind of hipster/indie kind of folk. They seem cool. I'm kind of square compared to all of them, but then again, I am kind of square.

No comments:

Post a Comment