Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Ce makeh me sad!

I realized I only wrote 4 blogs last month. That makes me sad. I tried. I really did. I suppose I will just try harder.

Part of the reason is the impatience I had with dial up the last week of March, during spring break (which was lovely and relaxing, by the way). I normally write blog posts because of the mass amounts of waiting time on dial up, but this time I could barely bring myself to check my email and facebook every other day, let alone write a blog.

But spring break is over. Back to the grind... I don't really like this semester. I like 2 of my classes, another is tolerable but the last one is just obnoxious. I just don't get it! Most of the class feels the same, too. If I could get a guaranteed spot in Feminist Theology next fall, I would just drop this class and work more. Alas, registration for next fall takes place after the drop/add deadline.

Alas.

No comments:

Post a Comment