Monday, April 19, 2010

Technological Advancement

Well, it's not really advancement. Just a movement. I downloaded Google Chrome onto my netbook. It's a lot nicer. I was using Firefox before and the browser itself took up half the screen. Chrome is smaller, so I can actually see most of my window. The netbook is only 10.1" diagonally, so having 1" taken up instead of 3" is really nice. Also, its faster, so my farmville doesn't lag. lol.

Also, I have utilized the sound recorded on my cell phone. My ringtone is now "ring ring ring! ring ring ring! phone call! phone call!" From the 2nd (?) episode of Pokemon. Also, my text tone is now the PokeCenter healing tune. "Do do dodo do!" Yay! Coupled with my pikachu charm hanging on my phone, I am now one of the nerdier telecommunicators. hehe.


No comments:

Post a Comment