Sunday, April 11, 2010

I tried not to nap.

So, to start, I had a party at my apartment last night for SANRA (St. Olaf Society for Atheism, Non-Religion and Agnosticism). Ergo, this morning, I was slightly hung over, really tired (about 6 hours of sleep) and had a living room full of sleeping people. So, I read the paper and chatted til they left around 11, then I make some chocolate chip pancakes and played farmville.

Then, I woke up at 4pm. What happened? Food coma + lack of sleep + warm sunshine + feelin' crummy = uncontrollable sleep.

So now it's 1:30am. I can't sleep. Good times. lol.

Chocolate Chip Pancakes (serves 3)
1 cup all-purpose wheat flour
2 T sugar
1 T Baking Powder
1 egg
3/4 cups soy milk
2 T canola oil
A few T of chocolate chips

Mix dry ingredients. Add wet ingredients. Heat up skillet on low. Put 1/4 cup of batter on skillet, and sprinkle some chocolate chips on it. When bubble start to appear in the center, flip over and cook til golden brown. Serve with Organic Maple Syrup and black tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment