Thursday, June 24, 2010

Orientation

Today, I went to my first day to work at Target!

Yay!

It was pretty good. Bruce, Riki and I (the other new people) watched videos. Apparently, being Fast, Fun and Friendly are important qualities to emulate. I'm excited because I get to get discounts. I can get 20% off my cell phone bill! And 10% off my purchases (if I get a Target card)! And other stuff, I guess. I haven't look too extensively. I need to sign in on the kiosk thingy on my first shift.

Which is Sunday! Not only do I babysit during a wedding, but I also work for 5.5 hours at Target. Awesome!

It's nice to have a job where I work more than occasionally. Yay! Summer job!

Also, I'm eating a PB sammich with a chocolate bar. Be jealous.

Also, PRIDE is this weekend! I love PRIDE!

No comments:

Post a Comment