Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Trivial Pursuit

Lately, I've been enjoying watching "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?" and "Jeopardy!" during the 4'o'clock hour of my jobless college student summer. I find I have trouble with art-related questions. Considering most people on Millionaire win at least $16,000, it makes me want to go on the show and play. I could probably get $25,000. No one ever really gets past $50,000 since I've been watching the show recently. It'd be great to win $50,000. I mean, it would all go to paying of tuition loans, but it'd still be great. I suppose I would get a nice used Toyota or Honda and a couple more tattoos as well, but that'd leave me with $40k. That's almost a whole years tuition.
I personally prefer watching Jeopardy to Millionaire, but Millionaire pays better. I should buy Trivial Pursuit to improve my trivia. I might join Quiz Bowl at my school next year. It'll be like high school, where I was in Knowledge Bowl. One of my funnest extracurricular activities, I must say. It gives theater and orchestra a run for their money, in any case.
I like playing intelligent games. It makes me feel intelligent. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment