Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Welcome to my dirtrag

Hello. I have decided to start a blog, because I want to say a lot, but I don't want to force everyone to read my notes on Facebook, or be limited to 140 characters on Twitter. I'll try to keep Facebook a happy place, where my sometimes strong opinions and rants and perspective may offend a "friend."
In any case, I am not just some Pissed-off College Student. I am also a very happy person who loves everything, even things that make me angry. I am sometimes a Whimsical Optimist, or I can be a real Hard-ass Pessimist. Most of the time, I am a Hard-ass Optimist, though. I may be hopeful, but I'm not stupid. : )
I also like smiley-faces, but not emoticons. I mean, I'm not morally opposed to them, but they're distracting. I'll stick with creative character faces.
(>^.^)><3<(^.^<)
See, isn't that cute?

If you decide to follow me, you'll learn a lot about me. I don't want to share all of my likes and dislikes and views of the world in the first post, now do I?

No comments:

Post a Comment