Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Dork post

Ok, so I was trying to make this blog enjoyable for anyone who reads it, but I am so excited that I have to share this: I caught a shiny Spearow on LeafGreen today.

For those who don't know what the heck a Spearow is, let alone what a shiny Spearow is, a Spearow is a Pokemon. Normally Spearow are red. But once in a great while (as in, almost never), some wild pokemon in the games are "shiny" meaning they are a different color. My Spearow is yellow.

This is the second time I have found a shiny pokemon. The only other time was about 4 years ago, when I was playing Pokemon Silver and I saw a shiny Mareep, but I didn't know what it was. I thought it was a glitch, and in Pokemon, I've learned to not catch glitches.

But Woohoo! Shiny Spearow. Life is good.

2 comments:

  1. I'm really enjoying your blog! Your posts are very amusing! sorry i didnt realize you had a blog sooner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW. I've only run across one shiny pokemon myself, and it wasn't even a good one. Some sort of blobby thing...

    Anyway, grats! I hope you find more!

    ReplyDelete