Sunday, December 20, 2009

It's Christmas time, this time each year....

Today, the Christmas tree went up.

Well, I guess it went up yesterday, but it didn't get decorated until today. Mom put the lights on, and after she left, I put most of the ornaments on. Then I got tired and lazy. She put the last quarter or so up. I'll put non-tree decorations up tomorrow. I always enjoy finagling with the Finnish sled to get it to hang on the railing just right.

We don't have a tree topper. The tree has a delightful Charlie Brown-esque squiggle of a top, and we think it's cute so Mom just stuck some confetti wire stuff up there. I'll post pictures at some point, maybe.

In other news, I love my snuggie, but hate rinsing my mouth with salt water. I am also sick of squishy foods. Tomorrow, I think I shall add some solids, like rice. Or I might just puree some soup or something. I'm not in much pain, but I'm very cautious. I don't want it to be Christmas day and have one of the stitches rip out. Though, I think my other teeth are on the rebound already. Must be nice to be so squished and suddenly have the hulky pushy teeth taken out, leaving room to wander back where they're less crowded.

No comments:

Post a Comment