Saturday, December 12, 2009

Update.... much delayed

Well, finals stress has set in. I'm still pretty stressed, but I wrote a 7 page research paper in 5 hours today, and it's well-written, so I'm giving myself an extended dinner as a reward before I jump back in and get to writing my next paper.

So, it snowed. It's so cool. I love snow. Here is a picture of my window the morning after the blizzard. That's one of the smaller drifts around, too. The highest one was halfway up my thigh. Most were just under knee depth though.

It was the funnest walk home that night. It was super snowy and exciting.

Then there was this picture that I took yesterday of one of the bubble drain covers.
Isn't it cute?

Anyway, it was my roommates birthday yesterday. We went to Chino Latinos. It was pretty fun. One of the drinks I ordered was called El Orgasmo, which is a fruity drink. Really fruity. It was served in a pineapple. Pretty fun.

Also, I went to the dentist last week for the first time in a year and a half. My wisdom teeth have come in pretty much as much as they're going to. The lower two are impacted. They're sideways. And actually up higher in the gum than the top of any of my other teeth. They move a lot and give me headaches.

I'm getting them out Friday at 1.

I am pumped.

Unfortunately, that's halfway through finals. <.< >.>

So, I have 6 major assignments due between now and Friday. I have 2 written, but that need proofing. One of them is an in-class essay exam. The others are 2 take-home essay exams and 5 1 page reflections. Plus clean the apartment and pack to go home, and to go abroad.

Sigh... ok. Dinner over. Back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment