Thursday, December 17, 2009

Meltdown

I had my first ever school-related meltdown last night.

Finals stress got to me. I was freaking out because I thought I was going to be expelled for academic dishonesty and I was going to fail my class.

Of course, I was being silly, but a full fledged sob fest in the shower is a great stress reliever. I felt great today, even though I was still nervous.

Everything turned out fine, though. I got an A on the term paper I thought I was going to get in trouble for (which was silly to think in the first place, but the stress went to my head in a non-constructive way).

Now, I just need to revise and proof a paper, and write a 5-7 page paper. And pack. And clean. Those can be my study breaks. I'll prolly be up til 3, so I can eat and drink. I'm not supposed to ingest anything 8 hours before my wisdom teeth extraction.

Fun times.

I can't believe I actually made it through the week. Surreal, man.

No comments:

Post a Comment