Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Legend of the Shadowless Sword

So, I did not do much today. I did my laundry, and ate some soft squishy food. Played some pokemon and watched a movie.

Pokemon is awesome and everyone should know that, so I'll review the movie.

The Legend of the Shadowless Sword is a Korean period action movie. It was pretty awesome. The main characters were noble and heroic and cool. I didn't really understand the history of it, but I guess I don't know much about ancient Korea. I don't even know if it's historically based, but it kind of seemed like it. There was a strong female ass-kicking character, and a redeemable exiled prince and antagonists with depth.

I recommend it. The blood was a little weird. It was red powder that burst from them like it would in a comical movie, but it wasn't comical. Less distracting than realistic blood, though.

Also, there are a shit ton of throwing stars. Seriously, they must keep bags of them under their clothes because they can keep whipping them out for over ten minutes.

Teeth update: my gums taste gross. they're not hurting too bad, though. The ibuprofin is enough to keep the pain down, so there's been no need for the narcotics.

No comments:

Post a Comment