Wednesday, December 23, 2009

New hair!

I finally got my hair cut. It was annoyingly long and I am about to go abroad for a month, and I really don't want to have to take care of it while I'm having fun.

Ergo, I made my second donation go locks of love and my hair got super short.

There are pictures on facebook. Most people who follow me on here are facebook (and real life) friends, so you can just go see for yourself.

It's basically Katie Couric's haircut, just a bit shorter. And I can make it look messy and whatnot, whereas she must look professional and boring.

Today was also the Anoka High School Orchestra/Band Ice Cream Social. All the orch/band alums go there and eat ice cream. There were so few people this year, probably because so many people have finals late. I think there was only one or two from the class before mine, and 5 or so from my class, two of whom were in choir, not band or orchestra. It was a little sad. We're all growin' up and movin' on! *chokes up*

Kidding, it's not that sad. The future is bright!

Also, I ate my first solid food today. I had some soggy croutons (soggy from tomato soup), sourdough bread and a pumpkin muffin from panera.

No comments:

Post a Comment