Saturday, July 11, 2009

Rhode-eo

I've been on vacation. Spending a few days in Rhode Island with my mom to attend my brother's graduation from officer candidate school. So all he has to do is get paid $50k a year for three years plus the tuition to attend school, and get a bachelors degree in something. Lucky bastard. He gets paid to go to school.

Anyway, we've had fun here in Rhode Island. We've been going around to a bunch of places and eating lots of food and sitting by the beach and having a good time. I ate lobster for the first time in a long time at my aunts house. It tasted good, but was a little disturbing in that we boiled them alive then tore them apart. It wasn't a remarkable meat, so I think I'll skip it from now on.

Newport is an interesting town. It's got very big, wealthy houses and lots of vegetation. I will post pictures and stuff later. My battery is about to die. : )

1 comment: