Sunday, February 21, 2010

Coooollll............!

Actually, I'm pretty warm. I'm just watching a news clip about the Jazzman, the UoM bus driver. He plays jazz. Pretty coo.

I enjoy watching the news. Right now, Sven Sundgard is on, commenting on how Duluth was the warmest spot in MN today. As he stands outside without a coat for a few minutes. If you're a gay man, and add him as a facebook friend, he usually facebook chats with you. That's something I've learned from having gay male friends. I suppose he's cute enough, but he always have sunglasses/ski goggles tan lines, which always creep me out a bit.

In other news, homework is piling on. I've read 3 of the longer chapters and 3 of the shorter ones that I have to read for this weekend, and I've only got one more that I absolutely have to read for tonight, but I would like to get ahead.

Also, the laundry machines are both broken. Great....

No comments:

Post a Comment