Thursday, February 4, 2010

Let's have some fun!

A few fun things happened today:

1) KT got a ticket! Nyah nyah...!

2) I hung out with KT!

3) I uploaded the pictures I want on facebook from my trip. Checkem out!

4) I beat Mom in scrabble by 180 points. Sheyeah! New high score of 404!

Also, I am deciding what pictures from my trip to submit to the school photo contest. I can submit 5. I've narrowed it down to 12.... so if while looking through my pictures, you see one that you think fit these criteria: (1) cross-cultural content, (2) artistic/technical quality and (3) reproducibility for photo exhibit, Then let me know! If it's one of the 12 I have in mind, it'll be useful. (Otherwise, you're just gonna confuse me!)

: )

2 comments:

  1. You had to say Mom. You couldn't just keep it anonymous. Nooo. You just got lucky with the letters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. scrabble words finder Good One, You really did a fantastic job, Thanks for so much info

    ReplyDelete