Thursday, February 25, 2010

Netbook! p2

Well, I've had my netbook for a couple days now. I'm pretty much in love with it. It's awesome. I am charging it for the second time ever, and it still had 50 minutes of battery life. It's very handy to have to whip out and find out everything I need to know. Review: positive.

In other news, I tried to give blood today. They were too busy and wouldn't take any more walk ins even though they still had 3 hours before they ended. I would have made an appointment except they only tabled outside the caf, and didn't hang up posters anywhere else. What are faculty and non-meal plan students supposed to do? How are we supposed to find out?

So, it's a full 2 years since I last gave blood (low hemoglobin, and tattoo are two other reasons). It makes me sad. I enjoy giving blood (except when I passed out that one time - which was the last time I gave blood, but is not a reason I haven't given since then). Maybe I should find a different blood drive.

2 comments:

  1. They sent you a postcard about the blood drive. It arrived a couple days ago. I put it in your mail bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been able to give blood successfully in a while either, which makes me sad because I also like to donate. My heart usually races, which means they tell me no! Its a nervous thing I guess, but it is weird because I never feel very nervous... and I just got my eyebrow done, so it will be a while... I'm glad you like your netbook! :-D

    ReplyDelete