Tuesday, February 9, 2010

First days of School

Well, spring semester finally started. Bleh. I still want to be on interim break. Or interim.

Anyway, this semester, I am taking Principles of Economics, Eurasian Geopolitical Energy, Jesus on the Indian Road, and Ethnographic Research Methods. That's about $230 in books, one of my more gouging semesters. I am not so excited about this semester, but so far, they all seem to be okay classes. They're just classes I need to take, though, rather than classes I want to take. I'm sure I'll like them well enough, but I'm not really looking forward to them. I guess this is a poor attitude to start off the semester, but I'll still try. Especially since two of them are major classes, and the other two I will need to work extra hard in because I don't really know a lot about econ or theology, nor have I ever tried to learn more. Rather, I've been pretty resistant to learning about them.

In anycase, I get the morning off. I am scheduled to work in a couple classes at the elementary school this morning, but hey, school was canceled because of the snow. Yay! So now I don't have anything to do until 12:45 when I need to leave for class. Relaxing! I got up at 7:30, went back to bed at 7:40, and woke up at 10. Unfortunately, it'll probably be the only day this semester where I can do this. Sigh. Why did I sign up for shifts at 9 in the morning on the days I could have slept in?

Oh yeah, I want money.

No comments:

Post a Comment