Sunday, February 28, 2010

Laundry laundry

I did two loads of laundry this weekend. I had 4 to do, but I ran out of quarters Friday night. I got more Saturday at Hogan Bros. But, Saturday night, both of the machines in the building were broken.

I think I heard someone using it today, though. I guess I'll check it out. I need more socks, in any case. I'll survive at least for another week without everything else being washed.

I hope you enjoyed this edition of Catey's Mundane Life.

And yes, this is a blog about laundry. I could blog about how I have a cold and give you the details, or tell you what I had for lunch today. Yes, it could be worse than laundry.

1 comment:

  1. Update for the weirdos who are interested: the washing machine on my floor worked! Huzzah!
    Also, my oven clock is going backwards. I am really confused.

    ReplyDelete