Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 26 - Boring!

Hehe. It was a little boring, I guess. I sat through 17 presentations, chit chatted, was cold, and worked on my own presentation. After I finish up a few details, I may head upstairs to hang out with Allysa and Huguette, who presented today. For now, my powerpoint is done, and I just need to make a personal outline with all the stuff I want to say. It's times like now that I would like to have my own computer so I can just copy and paste my notes and read them off the screen. Alas, I must write everything by hand.

In any case, the people who want to go home are really annoyed. We could all tolerate each other early in the month, but now that we leave the day after tomorrow, there is a lot of eye rolling and irritated gossip. Kinda weird, eh? I guess it makes me glad I'm leaving before I get annoyed with the place (although having all the restaurants close at once is pretty annoying).

Yup, short blog post. I didn't do too much today, I guess. For lunch, I had a meat and potato burek. For dinner I bought half a loaf of bread, a small wheel of brie, and 2 yogurts with Market brand Fanta. I have €70 left. I suppose I could exchange them, since all I have to buy tomorrow is lunch, which will probably be a burek. Dinner is with the group.

Also, if you're ever in Bosnia, spend all your Marks or exchange them there. No banks take Bosnian Marks. FYI.

2 comments:

  1. Im going to be sad when I dont have your blogs to read all of the time! Or are you going to try to keep blogging everyday?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always trrry to update everyday, but I don't always get around to it. You should update more often so I have something to read!

    ReplyDelete