Saturday, January 9, 2010

Internet crisis part Dos

So, currently the internet it down at the hostel. Thus, I am unable to update unless I borrow someone's computer and find a bar with Wifi. Why bars have wifi, I do not know.

Currently, I am sitting in the hotel lobby in Venice with 15 minutes left of my internet. 4 euros for 30 minutes. Crazy prices! Ah well.

Venice is crazy. I like it but I never know where I am. I feel like I am walking in circles and dark alleys and suddenly you are back in a tourist area that is across the island from where you started.

However, this leads to walking past many cute shops and spending money. I bought a nice shirt today in Venice, and a coat and boots yesterday in Piran. Everything is half off because of the New Years Sales. Good time of year to visit, despite the rain and cold. (Still, I'd rather have a dreary, rainy trip for a month than subzero, blustery January days in MN).

I will make a post for each day I miss. This is not Day 8s entry. I will elaborate more on today once I have free internet again in the hostel, but currently everyone who walks by on the street looks at me through the hotel door here, so it's kind of creeping me out.

Anyway, ciao from Venizia!

No comments:

Post a Comment